Bill of Rights
Patient’s rights and duties:
- Receive appropriate and dignified care, benefit from the most advanced technology and quality material.
- Be heard by their healthcare providers and be kept informed of the status of their dental health in a clear and understandable manner. The patient shall have access to a complaint procedure.
- To be fully informed of all treatment options available to them as well as of major benefits and risks associated with examinations and procedures .
- Participate in deciding on which treatment they shall receive.
- Be assured of the confidentiality of all personal information and medical records.
- Be involved in their treatment in order to assure continuity and maintenance.
- Respect their healthcare providers, especially their work and enthusiasm.
- Honour their financial agreements